Tankless water heater sales and service
These water heaters heat water directly without using a storage tank. Turning on the hot water faucet or tap sends cold water through a pipe into the unit, the water is then heated by a natural gas burner, propane burner or an electric element, providing a constant supply of hot water on-demand.
There are many reasons why tankless water heaters are an ideal solution for homeowners:
- Endless hot water – never take another cold shower again!
- Reduced energy costs – enjoy up to 40% energy savings.
- Save space – units are about the size of a carry-on suitcase.
- Peace of mind – no tank to leak or break, reducing flooding risk.
- Durability – tankless water heaters last 2x longer than a tank water heater.
- Versatile controls – set water temperatures precisely in multiple locations to ensure comfort and prevent scalding.
We offer high-quality, energy-efficient A.O. Smith®, Bradford White® and Rinnai® tankless water heaters that provide substantial energy savings.
Still wondering if you should you switch to tankless? Watch this video for more information.
For more information on our tankless water heaters and services, contact us today!