We’ve got the propane services you need to build your bottom line.
Call 877.459.0469 or complete the form and we’ll call you.
Put our strength and stability to work for your building and construction projects.
There are many reasons why home builders choose John Ray & Sons for propane:
- Experience – With over 100 years of experience in the energy industry, we know propane. We provide propane services throughout the Capital Region.
- Trust – Our team of expert technicians has an average experience level of 15 years and trained through CETP (Certified Employee Training Program), the national propane training standard. You can rely on our team to follow all safety protocols with new construction tank installation or repair services.
- Reliability – We have more technicians on staff to service customers at any time with emergency service, 24/7, in any weather.
- Quality – We partner with leading manufacturers like Worthington Industries, TriArc Tank (Trinity Tank) and RegO to offer safe, durable and reliable storage containers and distribution regulator systems.
No matter how you use propane, you can rely on our local team of experts for everything you need to power up your construction or new home projects – all year round. Our dedicated team is always working to provide better service. That’s the John Ray & Sons promise.
Ask us how you can earn up to $1,500 per home through the Propane Construction Incentive Program!*
Propane is a low cost, versatile, clean-burning energy source.
It’s a great way to fuel new home comfort systems and appliances like:
- Underground and above ground tank installation (all sizes)
- Construction site heating systems and fuel for temporary heating needs
- Home heating systems and water heaters
- Room and garage heaters
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Fireplaces and fireplace inserts
- Piping and plumbing
- Backup generators
- Stoves, dryers and more
- Outdoor gills, patio heaters and fire pits
For all the ways you use propane, we’re the pros you need to know.
Contact us today! 877.459.0469
Our range of propane equipment options and services can help turn new construction into long-term savings for you and potential home buyers. You’ll be assigned your own dedicated sales representative who’ll get to know your needs and help put together the right propane package for your project.