8 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Propane Heat
When it’s time to replace your home heating system, consider the benefits of installing a high-efficiency propane furnace or boiler. Here are a few quick reasons why:
- Propane furnaces cost up to 60% less to operate than oil furnaces, electric heat pumps and wood furnaces.
- Propane heating systems cost less to install than oil-fueled heating systems.
- Propane heats significantly faster than electricity.
- Because propane furnaces and boilers are compact, they can be installed in small spaces.
- Clean-burning propane furnaces and boilers tend to last longer.
- Propane works even during power outages so you can enjoy uninterrupted home comfort.
- Propane is a clean, reliable energy source abundantly produced in North America, reducing reliance on foreign oil.
- Propane offers more versatility than any other energy source so it can be used for everything from home heating to gas fireplaces to lighting up your backyard.
Is propane right for you?
Contact us for a free in-home consultation and get your questions answered by John Ray & Sons, a name that’s been trusted for over 100 years. Our knowledgeable, experienced technicians can recommend the best configuration, size, and placement of your new propane heating system.
John Ray & Sons delivers the top brand names and service to match, plus expert installation, maintenance, and reliable propane delivery. In fact, with our remote propane tank monitoring system, we ensure you’ll never run out of fuel.
Give us a call or contact us for a free, in-home consultation.
Schedule your annual safety check & tune-up or request repair service online.
We sell and service all makes and models of propane, oil, or natural gas systems.