HVAC Service Technicians–are you interested in taking your next career step with an industry leader? We are a Union shop with a Pension Fund plus a 401(k) and a comprehensive benefits package! As a leading home services provider, we are looking for highly skilled individuals to serve as HVAC Home Service Technicians. You will provide our customers with expert service for their home HVAC heating systems and equipment.
or call 833.506.1790
In this role, you will effectively serve as the public face of our company as you make in-home HVAC service visits. Therefore, in addition to your technical HVAC expertise, you will also make use of your customer service talents. Shifts include days, nights, weekends, and holidays, with competitive compensation and paid overtime.
The rate of pay for this position is up to $32.80 per hour for an experienced HVAC Technician.
*$2,500 sign on Bonus for Experienced HVAC Service Technicians*
- Assess customers’ equipment and HVAC service needs
- Troubleshoot and repair residential AC systems, heating, and other equipment
- Identify revenue-generating opportunities, make recommendations to customers, and close any sales that can be immediately performed
- Perform efficiency tests on all combustion related installations
- Prepare accurate daily paperwork
- Communicate with Dispatcher and Service departments
- Utilize all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Maintain an organized van and properly account for assigned tools and parts inventory
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- HVAC certifications a plus
- Prior experience servicing residential Air Conditioning and Heating equipment
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the company’s motor vehicle policy
- Willingness to expand your technical and repair knowledge; obtain new licenses and commitment to professional growth
- Exceptional technical skills as well as strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently while safely maintaining a high level of performance
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Union Shop
- Pension Fund
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Plus more!
Build a rewarding career with an industry leader!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace.
or call 833.506.1790
* Bonus expires on 12/31/2023. Terms and conditions apply.