NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: You must be 18 years or older and live within the designated service area of John Ray & Sons at the time of entry. You do not need to be a customer of John Ray & Sons or purchase any of the company's products to participate. Entry in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
To enter, you must submit your entry information as requested on this site. One entry per game date will be randomly selected ten days prior to each game date.
2. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:01 AM (EST) on 4/15/13 through 11:59:59 AM (EST) on 8/25/13, visit www.johnray.com and follow the on-screen instructions. Limit one entry per e-mail address per day. If more than one entry is received per person per day, only the first such entry received will be eligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the New York State counties of Albany, Columbia, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren and Washington, and Bennington County, Vermont, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of John Ray & Sons, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted ten (10) days in advance of each game date from among all eligible entries received by John Ray & Sons, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this offer. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Claiming of prize requires a verbal response to John Ray & Sons from the winning sender within 24 hours of being notified of winning. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize.
5. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The tickets have an ARV of approximately $50. John Ray & Sons will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu of the prize listed.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential prize winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected.
Prize may not be transferred or assigned except to a surviving spouse living in the same household or as agreed to by John Ray & Sons. All taxes and fees, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of winner.
By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade (without limitation) without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes.
SPONSOR: John Ray & Sons, 2900 Sixth Avenue, Troy, NY 12180
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/ agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the web site will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries that are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.