Fueling change in our communities.
John Ray & Sons has been a part of the community for more than a century, and we strongly believe in giving back to our friends and neighbors who have encouraged us over the years. That’s why we make a point of helping many worthy causes in and beyond the Capital Region.
Here is a partial listing of the many organizations we have supported over the years:
- Brunswick Little League
- Burnt Hills - Ballston Lake Little League
- Troy-Albany Youth Hockey Association
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Boy Scouts of America Twin Rivers Council
- Vanderheyden Hall
- Capital Region Miracle League
- To Life!
- Wounded Warriors
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- St. Coleman's Home
- Double H Ranch
- Troy Public Library
- National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Lansingburgh Boys & Girls Club
- Catholic Charities Housing Office
- M&M Fund at the Glens Falls Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Fondation
- American Cancer Society
- Make a Wish Foundation of NENY
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Movember Foundation
- American Heart Association
- St. Jude Children's Research Foundation
Our grandfather would be very proud.